02 Jul July 19-25, 2021: Biology of Trauma Summit
Are you feeling overwhelmed, stuck or trapped in your own life?
You’re definitely not alone in feeling this way.
Everyone has experienced some form of trauma in their life, and in these challenging times, many people are feeling incredibly overwhelmed and don’t know what steps to take next.
Mental health challenges, addictions, burnout, sleep disturbances and worsening chronic conditions are skyrocketing due to worry and stress.
—>>Get the tools to move from fear and overwhelm to resilience and recovery when you attend this complimentary, online event!
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on July 19, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Dr. Aimie Apigian, was inspired to leave her career as a surgeon and entered the trauma and attachment field because of the long and difficult experience of helping her foster son rewire his biology of trauma — a path of struggle and healing that led to the commitment to help others journey toward wholeness.
During her journey, she discovered that none of us are spared from negative life experiences that get stored in our bodies.
Her vision is to bridge the worlds of trauma and medicine in order to help more people be free from the effects of past trauma.
She’s here to help you by sharing her wisdom.
At The Biology of Trauma Solution Series, you’ll discover:
- Why people are more prone to trauma than ever before
- Key indicators that you’re experiencing overwhelm
- Diseases most associated with trauma and stored emotions
- Root causes associated with all addictions
- How trauma affects the nervous system and the vagus nerve
- Strategies and practices for releasing stored trauma
- Techniques to transform grief and pain
- Effective tools for rewiring your nervous system for health and aliveness
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
—>>I’ll see you online at The Biology of Trauma Solution Series when you register now!
P.S. When you register for The Biology of Trauma, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!