06 Oct Goodness Lover: The Mind-Body Approach to Treating Hashimoto’s (With Dr. Natasha Fallahi)
Posted at 02:36h in Autoimmune, Body, Events, Hashimoto's Thyroid, Mind, Podcast, Spirit, Wellness 0 Comments
Is your mindbody that powerful that it can actually help you be free of Hashimoto’s?
In this week’s Goodness Lover vodcast, we looked at the mind-body approach to healing Hashimoto’s and autoimmune disorders with the help of Dr. Natasha Fallahi a.k.a. The Sensitive Doctor.
She specializes in an intuitive approach to care for sensitive people—brilliantly combining art, philosophy, and science in her practice.
And in this episode, she shared with us all about:
- The impact of your state of mind when battling autoimmune conditions, especially Hashimoto’s
- The 2 types of trauma experiences and how these can manifest in your body
- Why people with Hashimoto’s can also be the sensitive types (and how to better manage your emotions)
- What Hashimoto’s and other autoimmune disorders look like from an energy perspective
- Simple yet powerful things you can do today to start healing your mind & emotions, including easy vagus nerve stimulation exercises
- The real symptoms of Hashimoto’s you should watch out for (especially if you’re being treated for another thyroid disease today)
- Full list of tests you should get to properly diagnose Hashimoto’s
And so much more!