26 Jul August 6-8, 2021: The Power of You – Virtual Retreat
A Virtual Retreat
You’re INVITED to The Power of You
Did you know that chronic disease, chronic pain, poor mental health, autoimmune conditions and mystery symptoms can all be linked to…
Trauma, emotional suppression, spiritual disconnect, lack of purpose, nervous system dysregulation and stagnant energy flow in the body?
It’s true. Revolutionary studies have proven that these often-overlooked factors have a significant negative impact on chronic pain and disease, mental health, addiction and more.
- Exposure to one or more adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) (such as abuse, neglect, trauma or household challenges) is associated with a 60% to 170% increased likelihood of having chronic pain.
- The Journal of the American Medical Association recently published a study of over 100,000 individuals demonstrating a clear link between trauma/PTSD and over 40 autoimmune conditions.
- A new study at UC-San Diego determined that having meaning and purpose in one’s life significantly improves health, wellness, and longevity.
- Roughly 50% of people who experienced childhood maltreatment developed an addiction.
- According to Johns Hopkins, depression is a significant risk factor for heart disease – and actually increases the stickiness of platelets in the blood.
- Childhood adversity is associated with approximately 45% of all childhood-onset and with up to 32% of all later-onset mental health challenges.
These mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of health have long been overlooked by the medical model – even in many functional medicine circles!
Inaura is building a collective of hundreds of world-class professionals across the full spectrum of mental, emotional, spiritual, and energetic well-being.
We are hosting a FREE 2 ½ day LIVE virtual retreat, coming up on the weekend of August 6th-8th!
Check it out (It’s free!):
Over the course of the weekend, there will be 23 LIVE Sessions, including:
- Roundtable panels on topics such as self-care, stress management, trauma, addiction, subconscious beliefs, nervous system regulation, somatic therapy, psychedelics, heart-brain coherence, purpose, the role of spirituality in our human experience – and several other important topics!
- A discussion on attachment trauma and repair with one of the world’s most experienced attachment repair specialists
- Experiential sessions including 3 styles of guided meditation, breathwork, qigong, yoga nidra (ultra relaxing!), somatic movement, and sound healing.
The 65+ experts consist of therapists, counselors, doctors, researchers, coaches, educators and healers across the full spectrum of mental, emotional, spiritual, and energetic well-being.
Think of it like a Virtual Retreat you can participate in from the comfort of your home… for free.
Oh, and did I mention… I’m going to be part of the event!?
My own session is titled Foundations Pathway: Essential Practices for Truly Holistic Wellness (Saturday morning).
Hope you’ll tune it!
August 6-8, 2021
This event is for you if:
- You’re experiencing depression and/or an overall apathy towards life.
- You suffer from anxiety – either general or specific – and can’t seem to make progress with it no matter what you do.
- You’re dissatisfied with life and feel like there’s gotta be something more but you can’t quite put your finger on it.
- You’re stressed out, tired and wired, high strung and reliant on caffeine and sugar for energy.
- You struggle with addictions to substances, food, unhealthy relationships, or other ways to cope, soothe, numb or distract.
- You’ve lost your passion for life. Nothing excites you. Life seems boring. You wonder, why bother?
- You’re looking for a deeper truth or understanding of yourself and the world around you.
- You’ve learned about the effects of trauma, and want to address it, but don’t know where to start or what to do.
- You have family or loved ones who struggle with any of this.
You will take away new skills, practices, and knowledge that will help you right away, in addition to gaining an understanding of the paths that are available to you moving forward on your journey.
What you learn at this event will open new doors, introduce you to new practices, support you to accelerate your healing, growth and self-realization journey, and help you transform your life.
Our goal is to support YOU in having a transformational experience during the weekend.
During this live event you’ll:
- Learn how trauma, emotional suppression, spiritual disconnect, stress, energetics, and other psycho-spiritual factors impact physical disease and chronic pain – and what you can do about it!
- Discover dozens of self-care practices, stress management techniques, and other practical solutions you can implement right away
- Gain an introduction to the wisdom of the body, how it holds emotions, traumas, and life experiences, and cutting edge therapies and movement practices to reconnect you to its wisdom
- And so much more!
Inaura was created to help more people, like you, find the support they need to truly heal.
This Virtual Retreat event is for you if:
- You’re experiencing chronic pain, chronic disease, autoimmune conditions or mystery symptoms.
- You’ve gotten partially better with health issues and/or pain, only to see frequent regressions, flares, or stalled progress.
- Your lab tests and health markers seem to be “normal” yet you aren’t experiencing a high level of health and well-being.
- You’re overwhelmed by all the different healing and growth offerings and modalities and don’t know where to begin or what’s for you.
- You struggle with any level of depression, anxiety, apathy, and/or disconnect from the world and people in your life.
- You feel like there must be more to life but aren’t sure where to look or how to find it.
- You want to learn directly from, and experience, some of the world’s top guides in the fields of mental, emotional, spiritual, and energetic healing & growth.
- You’re curious about exploring trauma, and the impact it has on every level of our health and well-being.
- You have family or loved ones who struggle with any of this.
You will take away new skills, practices, and knowledge that will help you right away, in addition to gaining an understanding of the paths that are available to you moving forward on your healing journey.
What you learn at this event will be a perfect complement to your diet, lifestyle, supplementation, and other health-related practices, helping you improve outcomes and transform your life!